Application Fees and Payment:
- United States citizen & permanent resident: $75
- Non-U.S. citizen: $90
- Current University of Michigan (U-M) Ann Arbor Rackham graduate student: $10
- The application fee is non-refundable and subject to change.
- All prospective students pay the application fee in order for their application to be processed and submitted to Robotics, unless they received an approved Rackham application fee waiver or a need-based fee grant. For additional information click the Application fee waiver and grants link.
- For information about fee waivers and need-based grants for Ph.D. and MSE applicants, see the Rackham website. The Robotics Program does not give fee waivers or grants.